Vancouver Flash Vancouver Flash

Prove it

My major comment is in regards to all the adjectives flashed during the middle of the movie. You mention various things, but you don't really show examples. For example, you mention "Variety", but you don't show anything that really says "Variety" to prove the point.

For example, "Style" should have followed with maybe a nice trendy nightclub.

Something like that.

Android X-19 Android X-19

Looks good, but fails...

... at the creative level. You obviously spent a lot of time on layout, but the writing is where it fails. Anyhow, here's what I didn't like:

1. Opening credit sequence. It was long, it was boring, and it repeated the same name multiple times. So why was it left in?

2. Pace -- the whole pacing of the thing was way too slow. If it's a plot that's stupid and done to death, speed it up -- even if it's a parody.

3. "The Gag" -- dead batteries have been done to death. What would have been funnier is if the android was flawed because say... it takes him forever to do anything? He's constantly "loading" and just standing there while he does it. A lot of jokes could be done about loading and lag time for all his stuff. Picture it -- in the middle of a firefight, he goes to switch his hand for a gun, but it's as slow as you've illustrate it. You could see the droid thinking "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon" while fire flies past him, then even once he's switched to the gun, it has to load. Making the droid go nuts. Even if he tries to flee by flying away, he gets another screen showing his boosters are "loading"...

The positives are:

1. Decent animation style
2. Good artwork.

The problem is on Newgrounds, decent animation and artwork isn't hard to come by anymore.

Truth About Men Truth About Men

A bit too simple...

And too hard to hear, for that matter. Might want to adjust the volume a tad. The joke's pretty old, so I'm afraid I can't rate it very high.

Interactive Kitten Interactive Kitten

Not bad for an early attempt

I'm assuming this is an early attempt. It's not bad; nice amount of click spots and obvious effort. But it's also nothing new or interesting.

Bomb Diggity Bomb Diggity

HELL YEAH!!

DAMN I LOVE THIS GAME!! You're looking at the #1 top scoring Urbaniac for Bomb Diggity, with over 50K points on www.urbaniacs.com. (Iron_Pants).

OK, so I have a slight addiction, but I'm willing to admit I have a problem. But basically, what's not to love? Power ups, fast game-play, with high-scoring being about knowing how to kill henchlings along the way while taking the fastest route to the civilian.

Mankind's Asskicking Mankind's Asskicking

I liked it!

Mick Foley is a nut. I mean, he might be very intelligent, but the things he's done to himself... by choice... just boggles the mind. Ya gotta love a guy that dedicated to entertainment that he'll cripple himself.

Anyhow, I think the game is pretty good. You'll want to tweak the Socko power meter -- and give time bonuses for either changing weapons or defeating opponents. You'll want more replay options, and the credits shouldn't end the game.

Still... I love the idea of doing in Vince with a chainsaw.